Saturday 3 September 2011

Getting motivated.

So it's September and I really should get some cards made, but I have a serious case of can't-be-arseditis. Plus when you've got a rabbit running round who likes to eat everything in sight, it's a little hard to get my stuff set out to get some cards made!! I suppose I could do it on a weekend afternoon when she's in her cage, but like I say I really can't be bothered. I last made some cards about two months ago when I finally pulled my finger out and made about 20 to re-stock the stand at the shop where I sell them.

I know what's causing the can't-be-arseditis and truth be told making cards would actually be good for me but its just getting myself motivated and out of the funk I'm in to get myself card making again. Maybe once I've been to Harrogate show next weekend I might get mesen going again.

No comments:

Post a Comment